Saturday 13 December 2008

Testing 1 2 3

My first blog .......

Oops..... I might be a pseudo intellectual..... For 15 minutes I sat and tried to come up with a fancy title and spectacular content which might not be mine..... all just to make an impression.

I have been thinking about having my own blog space (unsure of the terminology) for a while now..... I know a few people who regularly post and thought that I should do the same.... My friend Indro (dada/Inderjeetey/paapey) says its a good stress buster.....

He asked me what I was going to write about and again the first thing that crossed my mind was to steal a paragraph from perhaps Krishnamurthi or Freud or perhaps even Machiavilli given my supposed indulgence in political theory.....

But I will start with a mention about the lamb biryani I made last night..... It was the first time I made biryani ..... the lamb was not as tender as I would have liked it to be .... but my house mates enjoyed it....... Next time I am at Hounslow ...... will try to get my hands on Gopu's secret...... (Gopu is my langotiya who probably makes the best biryani in the world)

2 comments:

  1. I can't escape it now, can I..... Even in your first post- you talk about biryani and Gopu's cooking..... What about all the times I make sambhar for you, or dahi vada.... sigh.. I will beat you at Kattan next time we play... Revenge will be mine and it will be sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the start wasnt bad at all.Atleast far better than writing down silly quotes. It seemed to me like Rahul Dravid opeing in a T20 match and blasting all over the ground and the crowd and the experts thinking that 'There you go Sehwag,you can rest back in Delhi and watch Rahul making most of your sixes'. Great start!!!!

    Rohan!

    ReplyDelete